Automated Testing Workshop Training Course
Automated testing allows creating a program or a script that runs after every
code change to ensure that the overall system still works properly. This technique
saves time spent on manually verifying the functionality repeatedly.
We recommend training around automated testing for Test Engineers, Quality Assurance
Engineers, Software Development Engineers in Test, and any other engineers and
architects who want to advance their skills by mastering test automation techniques.
- Introduction to automation
- Overview of testing frameworks: MsTest, Xunit, Nunit
- Overview of web drivers: Selenium
- Workshop: writing basic automation tests
Patterns for advanced level automation
- Test object pattern
- Page object pattern
- Patterns for testing APIs and other components
- Scenario object pattern
- Workshop: writing advanced automation tests
Ready to take your team to the next level?
Not what you were looking for? Browse other training courses, or we can custom-build a course for your specific needs.
Contact us, and we will guide you through the process at no cost. It is our pleasure and honor to help you succeed!
We guarantee the lowest group price on the market. We will price match the competitors.
- We teach on-site (your premises), off-site (our premises), or virtually (online), in a classroom setup.
- These live, immersive workshop training courses are designed and led by a hands-on
Software Architect, Tengiz Tutisani, for Software Architects, Software Engineers, and non-technical attendees (depending on the training course).
Every training course consists of all-encompassing theory, practical exercises, questions and answers, and real-life workshops to help you solve real work challenges.
Our attendees never leave with confusion or unanswered questions - that is our differentiator.
- Upon completion of the training course, we provide an electronically verifiable certificate.